Hello from BVK + Foxtrot Content Studio. Founded in 1984, and located in Milwaukee, we’ve been named one of the top 25 independent ad agencies in the country. And for good reason. We’re driven by our common passion for non-traditional thinking (In fact, our clients increasingly tell us that we look less and less like a traditional ad agency).
With this non-traditional thinking we launched Foxtrot Content Studio, our standalone production house borne out of the experiences and insights gathered at our launching pad, BVK. Our bench is packed with professionals who have extensive publishing experience. Foxtrot partners with brands to help craft their stories and develop plans to deliver them across platform and format. And we take great pride in doing it nimbly, gracefully and efficiently.
Foxtrot is seeking a proactive, confident, organized, motivated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are a solutions-oriented self-starter that thrives on creative and technically challenging work, we would love to hear from you.
Serve as digital transformation lead for client brands – including user experience, performance marketing and integration of marketing technology. Approaches client brand from a digital first perspective.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Thought Leadership: Understand marketing strategy, goals for client brands, and brand strategy in order to effectively drive business outcomes
- Digital Experience: Deliver innovative strategies that build high-impact customer experiences leading to successful brand activations and measurable business value
- Demand Generation: Create and drive innovative marketing strategies that generates new business for client brands
- Analytics: Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage for client brands
- Marketing Technology: Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform client brands
- Client Relationships: Develop strong client partnerships to provide critical thinking and points of view to help guide client strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree. Post graduate degree preferred. Relevant experience is required (10-15 years minimum)
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable and effective interacting with C-Suite executives
- Analyze problems by effectively gathering & organizing relevant information in order to build innovative solutions. Is adaptable, can react to new ideas and information quickly
- Strong ability to actively listen and effectively express ideas
- Proactively take action & offer alternative (or new) solutions that improve upon current practices
- Confident decision maker
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Shows a high level of self-motivation
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Tell us why our team needs your unique expertise. Submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include “Foxtrot Account Executive – BSN” BVK Human Resources, 250 W Coventry Ct., Suite 300, Milwaukee, 53217